pop pills, pills I pop
not connected- I could stop
if I want, but
I'm wanted
ghosts in my home
I'm haunted,
or at least I think
it could be pills or the drink
capsules in my capillaries
footstep follows me, tease
my sanity and resolve
this mystery to solve
if I could put it together at all
instead I stall cuz I'm scared
ever since she left, I've been gone
nothing going on in my chest
I can never rest
sleep is but a dream
so I pop beans and wander
wonder
torn asunder
like the ground up under
my feet, I retreat into this defeat
and the ghosts still follow
no matter how many pills I swallow
they moan, I wallow
the presence is there
but for the present I don't care
I wanna go back to the past
and move passed, but
instead it's jus tablets I blast
staying medicated
but these spirits haven't faded
so I guess they're real
at least something is
I'm at rock bottom
a drugstore cowboy haunting
but I kno it's jus me
on the inside rotting
No comments:
Post a Comment