Wednesday, September 9, 2015

straight Brown.. Danny, the sound

half missed cotton shot
using a Burberry knockoff
to tie off
not too rough in the hit
I must be echoing smith
I jus wanna be a cool kid
but old with no reason
its over- football season
so I pump myself with poison for relieving
drinking on benzo, no spring break
I want to grow up
so I limit my pill intake
tonight tho, it was time to drank
til I feel like Drake the Snake
singing with the body slam….
on that chlonzapam
listening to Fidlar
thinking hot damn
I got to proclaim
these Johnnys did their thang
I'm feeling like the right murder
so I keep drinking to go further
pills booze weed dope
Please hammered don't hurt em
have you seen her? In fact
one last time before the clack
It all went black
and I lost my place, lost my sack
it was so loud but
not going back
this is a scene
made by an arms race
some come and get your love,
others get shot up
and ascend above
the vein is the pain
and the only way to sustain
the rest is plain


No comments:

Post a Comment