Saturday, August 4, 2018

we will become cigarettes

I could never quite get
my head out of you
Wrapped up in chains
while puncturing veins
hoping surgical steel
don't poke thru
Shut down the the vision I'm given
Of a person out of view
who vaguely seems to
resemble you
Is it you? It's you
it's all for you
cries and lies and my demise-
these things that still hold true
Seems like we're shaded red
all the choices and chances
that we blew
And now I feel my deal
only seems to entail I failed
as someone you once knew
And it's time to move on
the morning sun's bringing dawn
on me as I question wat to do
Since emptiness is worthless,
I suppress the nervousness
in which route should I persue?
All in all, it was one big fall
and like the turn of-
I get screwed

We will become cigarettes, smoldering away
until we remain only colored gray
Waiting, we're burning for the day
we can finally meet the ashtray

No comments:

Post a Comment