energy drink satisfies
midnight coffee pacified
sleep deprived
But for creativity
anything sacrficed
simmer Temper fi
tonight I'm a
mellowhyper
typer guy
Actually reality I am
a man called
Gabapentagram
with a simple plan
not perfect and
find me in the witchtrap
open hand
pills to drown
pull me up or push me down
put on your gown
find me in the witch house
wondering which house
to burn down
t-take your turn now
evil and free
running wild
so damn unpretty
need TLC
tomorrow never comes
and that's so-so shitty
but it grows gritty in the city
Baby gurl get black metal
with me
Bobby no brown
I Still need my Whitney
which we see the witchy
way the moon soon
gets all bitchy
Stevie Nicky
no black out
no itchy
jus flowing going showing
let's write a film (pre)scriptsy
before that let's Sobo strip me
of anxiety propriety
debase biting like a fly or flea
unlikely but goddamn
feed me a few 1000 milligram
gently to make me ascently
and focused incoherently
then represent me
as that man-
Gabapentagram
who I'msuppose to be
Evidently
*Creator's Note*
In an attempt to do something different and push my boundaries I decided to write strea-of-consciousness full on. I had no previous notion of putting it up. But it's a good representative of the nonsense that is my brain
Also fuck it. Who cares wat i write?- CW
*Creator's Note*
In an attempt to do something different and push my boundaries I decided to write strea-of-consciousness full on. I had no previous notion of putting it up. But it's a good representative of the nonsense that is my brain
Also fuck it. Who cares wat i write?- CW
No comments:
Post a Comment