I can't wait to hear you
Scream
my name in cacophony
as my razor sharpened
carves your love
in symphony
sympathy is dead to me
and frankly we're all done
we had fun but
now must put our
toys away
Play time is none
more time for game
has come
place decapitated roses
beside a doll of
similar problem
Is there an afterlife?
shocking
festering heavens hold
no appeal to me
in the place of slow
cemetery songs
strolling like our 1st date
fitting to now've
reached the last
forever burnt in memory
as it adorns our resting
place into my arm
the final solution
I require to transform
Internal eternal humanoid shape
letting out a low growl
at sculptured angels
trackmark my territory
piss on your grave
Howling with laughter
and so thrilled that
I can be a monster
since my soul of all mankind
is as dead and gone
as the one I cherished
who helped me transform
for the worst
Oh Caramia descended
our fortune in flames
I thought I would
remember to ask politely
if I could see
you near Tuesday
but turns out
Wednesday is wat
I always truly wanted
In The End
away is where all beauty
will fade to, grisly
and only pretty corpses
can be immortalised
with any tangible recollect
No comments:
Post a Comment