Sunday, January 11, 2015

3-13-13 (Chrissy DaGGer's Crime)

Your Eyes are of blue stone
cold enough to be my home
your mouth speaks pleasures unknown
It's so much better now we've grown
cut to the bone, I was alone, not looking
you came around I found I'm mistooken
thinking love was not worth hooking
you stole my heart, you lil crook and
I don't fault you or exalt you
I jus hold on cuz I want to
I don't run but I don't stay
no need- I see I'll be pulled your way
your Golden hair could be sunshine
that I bathe in inside my mind
you're something girl I jus can't define
and honestly I ain't trying
me and you and you and me
all I ever wanna be
is you and me and me and you
like one person split to two
I don't talk this to pretend I'm great
I talk like this to pretend it's fate
and when we wake up from this dream
that's exactly how it'll seem
but it doesn't matter wat's there when we wake
plus you kno we always sleep in late







No comments:

Post a Comment