Darby Crash overload
one more minute and we implode
no more time to fight or scold
let the flood release, we hold
hands thru the plan
we make no demands
Our Deal,
we wait for sweet lovely breath
to exhale
and sweet lovely death could be real
we set sail on muddy water
and we steer quite clear, I swear
Hell jus got hotter
as I flush from the rush
give your cheek a brush
yet you're cold to the touch
and blue are your lips
I lose my shit
as your soul slips
away you went and left me behind
since you're gone
I stay high all the time
I hafta be so I can feel free
to be as lost as me
sobbing to an empty room
no one's there, only you cared
Loneliness is a very empty tomb
nothing Golden can stay
and I let you slip away
so I must drown
my tomorrows today
left to question
staring at the sun
wat will happen to the smoke I've become?

No comments:
Post a Comment