hey now hey now now
sing This Corrosion to me...
then tell me you'd die without me
and I'll die in front of you
Your voice is the gun, song was a bullet
deep is the wound in you
but im inside it
forever, you and me
til the world burns
or we are jus
lost and mechanical
animals alone
with our wilderness taken
away from our paws
Knowing you has dulled
my instincts
and yet I'm evolved
and evolving still
I'm also dying
slowly, sweetly
I lie bleed out
on the red carpet
it mixes well
like we do
accepted mortality
I know who killed me
cuz I let her
I loved it
I craved it
and I let it do away
with me
but only my body
physical form
But I live on
I exist in your darkest hours
and in your sunniest moments
I exists in your pain and faults
I exist in your mind's eye
and your heart's memory
in everything around you
we were matched and touched
our 2 tattered black souls
I am too connected
I cannot jus slip away
or fade away
we are always now
even if I never see you again
I'm with you
I am you
I'm your tears, your strengths
I'm your's
I know I'm leaving
but I'm not gone
remember the good
embrace the bad
let me stay with you
invite me in
and I'll watch over
I'll take care
forever loved
so I'm ok with
my morality
and end of living in this world
soon I'll be a particle
occupying the space around you
I am the sparkle
in your eyes
I'm your bad decisions that turn good
I'm your past, present, and future
when you are lost
so am I
But we'd be even more lost
without each other

No comments:
Post a Comment