this is heartbreak warfare, and I have no fear
tho I kno I cant win when you're near
but I no longer care if you're here
I'd much rather clear the air, my dear
and watch you turn deep blue
choking on it like you can't chew
my hands over your face like 'achoo'
this is the only thing that's true
between me and you
now that it's thru, for a fact
I gotta put some tact in my plan of attack
cuz there's no going back
even if you wave me in
the sin of your skin isn't worth the chagrin,
the bruising, and all of myself I'm losing
now I'm carefully choosing my final solution
a plan of action with a planned reaction
to put your heart in traction
your soul is only a fraction
and I question the whole attraction
I mean the way you played me,
you must really hate me
and I jus thought I was going crazy
Oh well, baby
that's jus how dark
these days can be

No comments:
Post a Comment