Sunday, October 11, 2015

Well, I Guess This Is Shutting Up

Scoundrels, all of you
Trust No One has
never been so alive
the world is
against us but as
of late it's even
more so me
Fuck did I do-
have a heart?
and feelings
of true affection?
Now I'm affected
infected, infested
with the bullshit
pouring out mouths
of so-called friends
who, in my so-called life,
don't deserve to
be my associates
they deserve to be
stuffed full of
the pure manure
that they spew
Now I allow my
days to be darkened
or hope to black
them out
cuz there's no painkiller
ever strong enough,
no pill can numb
me enough or
make me as dumb
as these fairweathers,
soaked in ether
They mean nothing,
so why am I
allowing this power?
I can't get sucked in
but down I am going
to a cold, lonely,
and dark place
where a version of
myself that I don't know
dwells and whispers,
filling my head up
combination of questions
and bad ideas
I jus wanna be
totally irrational
and do something I
might regret... might
Make them all float
I need to smoke something
to get out of my head
the rolling process is
soothing, as is the smoke
As always, while exhaling
I wonder to myself
'Why am I the asshole?'
because we have similar
interests and I get
to kiss her? Really?
She is an adult,
fully capable of making
her own decisions
and she did
She choose me
I feel so sorry
for your bad case of
unadulterated, unfiltered
jealousy... and honestly
it's jus sad
We are all adults here
I'm no worse or better
than any of you
except my motivations
are based on my heart
and my feelings, wat I
know is true
You jus want wat
you can't have
so you talk shit
cuz it's all you got
Oh plus
you already lost
Maybe try shutting
the fuck up
it'd prolly help you deal


No comments:

Post a Comment