Thursday, December 14, 2017

Sweet & Lowlife (sugarhighcrash)

You're the tooth rotter
saccharine dream girl
Don't wake me from
my well spun sugar coma
cotton candy thin lines
I cut on your picture
I can't stand myself
unless you show me how
you deserve better
than to try and fix
damages and scarring
slices from a past life
and I deserve to be
cast aside, forsaken
I am a ghost
you are the sun
I'd die 1000 new deaths
to walk a minute
in your light
feel your warmth
to be alive again
for a few fleeting moments
long enough to taste
your lollipop lips
blessing the shallow grave
this body I haunt
I only want to possess
a lil of your sweetness
make me a diabetic
and I'll make you infinite
or so I like to imagine
but in the end,
it's all for naught
despite candy crushes,
only death can love us



No comments:

Post a Comment