Friday, May 18, 2018

painfiller

I tried to shoot
you away
snort you away
drown you in a sea of alcohol
but nothing I did
seem to fix
this devotion I
have to you
at all
So I think
I may be past the
point of hope
cuz you girl seem
to me to be
stronger than dope
So rope please
let me swing
chaotically
from the neck
with a suicide note
that lies I
"Wish You the Best"
bury me in a shallow grave
beneath a marker
that bares your name
with a 666 affixed
I didn't feel
a thing til
you made me do it
now I sweat like
a fugitive running
and I never rest
in peace
Cuz of you
Cuz of you
Cuz I love you
even when it hurts to
a pain no pill
can kill
and I die screaming
out for you
only you

No comments:

Post a Comment