3 days from now, 3 years ago
is when I'm gonna lose you
And I feel powerless and stupid
cuz there is nothing that I can do
hindsight 20/20
My vision so clear
how nothing good came of life
when I let go of wat I hold dear
Maybe we were not the best
fuck I know I ain't
but I'll regret so much
I gave up without trying shit
I was too mad at being content
and now I'm cold, alone
and full of resent
Not that I think
anything could be done
we gave it a shot
and we lost
At least one of us won
I will be sad forever
missing my best friend
but if I had to do it
I'd do it the same again
Cuz I'm Mr never Right
And you've got a damn good life
my problems caused the trite
turned to this spite
and you being happy is a better sight
You will always hold a place
special in my chest
and in no matter how pieces I rest
I always want for you the best
A simple story turned
like a knife twist
But I guess my dear this is wat
love really is
No comments:
Post a Comment