The dirtiest shape I
ever saw my hands in
was the time when I
pulled them from your sternum
Intestines dripping,
my love is lifting
feel of your last breath
As those lungs cease existing
I could almost cry
at this gorgeous sight
white cells and plasma
pooling your head
in miasma
halo of splatter making
the sacrifice matter
less obvious but harder
than head on a platter
life's little martyr
enticingly sadder
I know it's time to
begin clean up but
I feel stuck in the beauty
of how your pretty dying
makes you my executie
All damn day seems
I could watch your
blood streams and recall
all the screams. Sounds
of undone serene home
invasion scenes
and for tonight at least
you have been my queen
a quench for a deep thirst
satiated by skin bursts
as my precious implement
did its very worst
thank you again
participant even if unwilling
you have not died in vain
you died by random killing
Cuz even tho now we
are closer than family
jus an hour ago
you didn't even exist to me
No comments:
Post a Comment