Babydoll loves the
taste of thc and
the feel of fetynal
lately I've been too up
riding that crazy train
1st stop all the way
to the end
remaining on the rails
has proved a test
I can't share my heart
nor head with
someone being like this
so babydoll suffers from
my selfish mode
of living
tho I dunno if you can
truly call if that
it's more like barely existing
very poorly coping
staying awake to forget
staying away to recall
any last vestige
of actually relating to
others in this so
called society
called society
daunting task since
now I'm one of
the McDonald's people,
aimless sitting and ordering
$1 items to continue
sitting aimless
talk to none by choice
hours spent alone
with having no true home
I'm jus like wherever I may roam
following the feeling reeling
inside my bones but
my answer is no closer
and I've grown tired
so tired
of wandering the same 6 miles
killing all my time
in anxiety wasteland
and boring myself
and boring myself
to living dead
No comments:
Post a Comment