this same car
always crashing, my ignition
stalled, paint all scratching
I'm clawing at the walls
grinding my teeth
wat in the world was I thinking?
mix of coke, pills, X, drinking
I'm crashing but I can't wave
wat I need is sleep
glorious, so deep,
the speed of life is murder
we are all tortured souls
finding solace in empty botles
and thick lines of
Thin White Duke
we may even be fakes,
replicas, self
created tin machines
subteraneans breaking glass
wat in the world
were we all thinking
last night and the night before?
it ain't easy
so we get high as
a star, man
never wanna come down
from our space oddessy
oddity, jus a bunch of Major Toms
floating tru the vaccum of life,
high on LadyStardust
we call this a 'modern love'
we are diamonds
dogs wild
we are young Americans
living the the golden promise
in these Golden years
which we spent wasted,
in which were wasted
absolute beginners, ameteurs
living lives divided-
I feel like the Berlin Wall
fix my hair and make-up
I feel Low like Bowie
No comments:
Post a Comment