blood drips
from my wrist
I feel sick
projectile for awhile
like the Exorcist
no resist
the siren song of
the opiates
"come to us" they say
"come outside, come play"
I'm powerless
I jus want this
I just want to understand,
and I wanna feel good
Ive been low
low low low
I'm raring to go
bought a ticket to the show
so now I can relax,
go slow
made the connection
got the confection
so I run reverse, opposite
direction
now I understand Perfection
I am a reincarnated Dali Lama
I'm christ's Resurrection
at the intersection
of Strength and Hope
I perform
dissection
with Stress and Dope
tie me down,
as I tie off
Becoming Savage,
the ocean is long
Im lost and ravaged
stranded by myself
no man is an island
I'd like to put in effort
but that requires trying
instead I'll bare my cross
with spoon/needle
I feel the demon
coming on, I
feel its evil
and I...
I... I,
I embrace it

No comments:
Post a Comment