I've got a fire
inside
gets a lil dimmer
with every time I've died
giving up this ghost
at least I tried
committing deicide
in my mind
I hope conspire
earth's new crisis
is getting dire
a brand new fire
with germs that get me higher
is my desire
hear me-
I'm going mental
quite clearly
need a placebo to steer me
in a new direction
the suicide's filed-
open with discretion
the youth of today
say they need
protection
we cut our flag,
Black
into a 4 section
now I hear
Texas is the reason
that get up kids
got up, leaving
stop believing
start an all out war
no cause for alarm
jus shark punch the floor
I don't front, jus agnostic
narcotics converge
til they're toxic
I fly my integrity
unsteadily
maybe it's a cro-mag,
maybe it's not me
it's your indecision
disorderly vision
in my eyes
their precision
jus adds up to a bad religion
but the threat is
minor, can I say?

No comments:
Post a Comment