Thursday, August 13, 2015

a Day to (not) Remember

THC is a lifesaver
but today I need a
pharmacopeia...
'ceutical bliss
I dream
To hear the ocean
on Oxycodone
wind in my face,
weed complimenting the
Adderall in my veins
a voice screaming
"The future is yours to be written"
I concentrate so hard,
I change its pitch
and tint the color of my sky
Head in the clouds,
hand full of cigarettes
Enough Lortab
and I can shift the sun
Running up that hill,
a feeling of freedom
in my demeanour
I float above my body
in high quality disassociative
and High Def
a higher dosage,
melting fossil fuels
frying cells that
I never wanted anyways
I feel infinite
from some wallflower's Percs
finder's keepers
I laugh crazy,
almost maniacal
I know the lisdexamfetamine
is coming on, slow
As it metabolizes,
binds to the Diazepam,
I get a feeling
as if I am
riding towards pure sunset
the half life of D-laud
keeps up this joy
and
I am jus warm enough
to shiver


No comments:

Post a Comment