crashing, burning
Never learning
I will always be your burden
and your beast
No release
I'm off the leash
an odd disease
infect infest
There's no sleep here-
hardly ever rest
unless you prefer
silence in your chest
a gift I may bless
upon you if you wish
Poison in kiss
Poisonous eyes
Lana, you, and I's
we Born-to-Dies
need to accept
inevitable demise
Despise icons
Bury your friends
Drug away the pain
Drink in amends
bitter ends
and bittersweet pills
Sugar and syrup and
a god who kills
Thrills & Chills
in Technicolor
til we see the credits
and neglect each other
Caine's brother
not Able
Its the brown to white
like food on our table
Slow or quickly
do you wish to trick me?
Til its all that's left
a sign says Kick Me
it's permanent
and permanence
is worse than your
'eaven's essence
The stench of fail
will prevail
long after we set sail
on a crystal ship of fools
we drink til we sink
there are no rules
They gave us the tools,
taught us to use them
Gave us the meds,
naturally we abuse them
A is for Adderall
H is for... you know
M is for Mary J,
show how we roll
P is for 30s
but O was as well
X is Xanibars
and Life is for Hell
hot in here?
how could you tell?
Sweat in our eyes
love in our veins
Soft lil lies
help pulls the reigns
We Can Slow
but why the fuck
would we want to?
"Everytime I try
to fly, I fall
without my wings
I feel so small"
- an angel by the name of Ms. Britney Spears

No comments:
Post a Comment