Friday, January 5, 2018

Damien Thorn from now on

screaming headache
swollen rotting gum with
broken tooth cutting in
crashing like a car
with no breaks
thinking how I hate
everything, everyone
as of late
feeling out of sorts
forgotten, forsaken
no longer passed by
rather passed fully over
incomplete life lessen
an alien on my home planet
alone in a crowded tomb
I want to implode
my sins committed-
I should be too
I should be two
instead I must seek
shelter in solitude
unravelling, uncool
internal bleeding please
return me to isolation
stop the ride so I
may get off
don't make me beg please
I'm tired of space
to move about
jus give me this
a small cell with
a window that looks
out into aesthetic
nothingness
if I can't be free
then leave me there
I'll gladly melt away
turn to dust
and musty bones
down in a hole
the drug's wearing off

No comments:

Post a Comment