in my fitful sleep
I hold you tight
and place my face to you
Can you almost feel
my anxious lips
pressed to your skin?
They are greedy and craving
the sugar only you
can provide me
Have I ever told
you how much I
love your lil freckles?
constellations on your skin
I trace with my fingertips
as I grab your chin
and hungrily pull
your mouth to mine
the warmth of you
stokes a fire inside
crackles and blazing
tingling with strange electricity
we illuminate all that
surrounds us
I want to feel
your soul as it
entwines with mine
the rhythm of
your heart beating
is more than musical
it's transcendent,
and I am transformed
as I take your
pain and hurts into me
carrying like a cross
let me suffer for your sins
I want to absolve you
and dissolve into you
we can be One
and all my dreams
will come to light
No comments:
Post a Comment