Thursday, February 28, 2019

conSumerian demon

I saw you out walking
and suddenly my eyes
hurt so delightfully
cuz you were so
beautiful, like a fantasy
made flesh- poise,
porcelain, and charm
I followed you
all night, to your home
jus to peak thru the curtain
jus to see your world
I got a glimpse
which lead to a desire
So 9 days and
8 nights I spent waiting
for the chance to make
you Forever mine
they told me to
they created compulsion
and said if I took you,
I'd never be lonely again
I could be alive
truly, able to
breathe again
It should have been so simple
It could have been wonderful
But you didn't want me
like I needed you
and then you got hurt
I'm sorry... I am
I don't remember
even doing that
I seemingly jus awoke
with blood in my eyes
on the walls
in a pool on the floor
where you were laying
looking peacefully asleep
except missing the left
half of your face
your beautiful mind had
spilled out and they told
me to consume
I wasn't hungry
but they are so convincing
so I dined on
your IQ
tasted your thoughts
in a zombiesque trance
I had Last Supper
after which I painted
my face in shame
and in tribute
your rapidly congealing
life force, crimson like
the color of truest love
It became my warpaint
and in doing so,
I seemed to have
appeased them
cuz for the 1st time
I felt whole and holy
Fully alive, deep breath...
I can't wait to fall in love again

No comments:

Post a Comment