Sunday, February 3, 2019

Use in Safety

white noise
black tar
We are
all jus dead air
churches we set
on fire in our minds
with no care
there's no god there
We are lost in the soul-
We cannot disappear
trying in vain
dying in vein
smart thoughts
and we got
only insane
Aiming for a rise
missing our best shot
We are denying our sins,
We are denying our lot
in life we carry our cross
as the only thing 
that we got
some are upside down
others- jus lost
Hiding in a room
paint my walls red
lie in my casket
lying in my head
set my set up
fall on my bed
Using in safety
makes for us dead
another cigarette
A life misled
I have no savior
savor my dread
Taste of regret
flavor of brown
trapped under ice
behind yellow bars
and into my vice
make another cut
face another slice
fake another nice
going alone
I've known
will never suffice
I've only found comfort
in a disposable device
leaving me itchy
like I got lice
I'm a parasite
in chemical paradise
it cost me a lot
I know I've got
to pay a price
over, under, down
torn apart
I must recover
the wonder
that was at the start
demons to feed
my soul in a cart
I need to bleed,
truly cleanse my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment