A Fast Pill
dissolved caffinated,
Blown away with the
endless cigarette smoke
Choke, Cough
Take off
I go upward
and expand
Universal,
if not galactic
I can feel heaven
in sights and smells
Bodies celestial
and oh I can feel it
I dont fear it
I can feel rising tides
and the moon
Waxing
Waning
Willing
I become Major Tom,
Part of Sagan's saga
Hawkins with a hawkeye
there is no
such thing as finite now
There is no blood,
nor body
No veins or bone left
Jus spirit,
Pure essence
which is essential
I am essential,
eternal, exquisite
I am everything
But I am not a god
I am only a
Microcosm
metaphysical and
messed up
Disassociate, disconnect
falling Forever
I have reached Omega
lifted my right hand,
the left was
pitch black, dead
like stars...
Burning Bright and
burning out
This is the end
of transmission
and the division of joy
sets in, settling
seething
Now I understand
where I stand and no
Reason
shouting out at me
for my return
I am no longer Saturn
I'm reemerging
Earth
Reborn, Reform
and displaced in
this Place
Was this once my home?
so I open the door,
take a seat at the table
Opposite of Stable
for I am lost
once again
I kno I'm back at
the starting line, ready
Willing
and Able
Resurge, Resurrect
I adjust the contrast
Balance the color, lighting
Adjust the set
and the setting
Unsettling
I'm settling
back in My Body
See for a minute
I lost myself
and the Amphetamine
wore off

No comments:
Post a Comment