even with these
all consuming feelings,
it started off so nice
we made our escape
to a place of our own
dreaming
but then she made friends
one for each of us
to while away our days
clubbing, playing games
all we had interest in
and it took us to new places,
new highs, deeper lows
the night is young
and you're so beautiful
Goodbye Gemini
you will be missed
wat they took from you
how they played
the loss, shame
self-hate, blame
never fades
2 lit candles
on the animal's shrine
and robes of bed sheet
blood splattered her
and "father" sliced half,
makes her nervous,
makes her breakdown
let her run
it's time for you to return
to the room
that space where
I was destroyed
they're looking for us
but right now there
is only me
she has betrayed
all of this all
is all her fault
uniqueness of our relationship,
our special bond
2 halves of 1 whole
when she returns
I know wat I must do
even if it kills me
and she comes running
when she remembers the place
I'm scared for her
as she is of me
you can't leave dear Sister
I must stop you
by the throat...
no one is coming
I'm sad for this
blowing out the pilot,
I feel the vastness
and the empty
when I turn up the dial,
I know I am alone now
but not forever
sealed off
in our own world
grab hold of me Sister,
the other half of myself
they will never know
how I loved you,
how i longed
as I breathe deep
and pull her close
I think of sleeping
so I close my eyes
Goodbye Gemini
you will be missed most
in a heart that's
half your own

No comments:
Post a Comment