Saturday, April 18, 2015

(fruit-flavored weed + four .5 pink K-punch)= Fruit Punch

you can kiss my mouth
I'll down my beer
using it to swallow
K marked pills
taken by K-Mart people
we lean in
like the dirtiest of South
but we both kno this
is all downhill
and about falling
it's reflected in our eyes
we made it out
but the otherside
was only worse
jus a tattered American flag
and burnt out fireworks
you and I attempt to keep a dead
celebration alive and kicking
but we are not AMPlified
we went so many miles
now maybe we should sleep
entwine in narcotic slumber,
wait out the dull early a.m.
fuck the dawn
it kills the mood
she rolls me a smoke
tho she doesn't want
extinguish my cigarette
in our ashtray monument
we walk empty,
decacent streets
riff raff and trash and us
I overt my eyes
pull you closer
safety/teamwork
I swallow another K dot

(Dr. I might be certifiable
but I'd surely die, alone from her)

and tell her she's my only one
She smiles,
replying that I have the
Darkest Eyes           
door reached, stairs ascended
light on, blinding after bar neon
she drains her last vodka nip
then went to pee
(for the 11th time)
I changed and went to
our room, where I
put 'Aladin Sane' on
sit on the bed, eyes fuzzed
I light the paper
breathe, jus breathe
a botanical taste fills
my mouth
light cough repeat
astral projections
and feelings of
connects and neurons
she comes in to room
her warpaint applied
I exhale, she
socks it to me
my heart swells,
my brain swirls
then we embrace
side to side
and we kiss
her cherry lips graze
my strawberry ones
and
in that moment
time stops fully
and we never unfreeze
we stay this way
til we wake
bake in early heat
the sun was high
so was I,
her also
and it's all I ever dreamed of...
even in my sleepless nights

No comments:

Post a Comment