Tuesday, April 28, 2015

good good things that are bad for me

Needless of the needles,
I need less of these pills
Dream stealing spansules
that's removes my chill
Try to remain still
maybe it won't bite
wait it out there's
So many hours in the night
2 hand flick me off
mocking me with tik tok
Socks it to me
with every half watched movie
and a night of flight
with thoughts unruly
It chose me to love
and when I try to pull back
It pushes to the edge
and hopes that I'll crack
an unfulfilled wish
that somehow contributes
to my hopelessness
Hopesick and close to home
I opened all my veins
I let you in my heart
and you left me in remains
Now I am piecing scraps
left behind
Looking for a part
I know I'll never find
Jus carry on
and get along
Remember everyday is
is a new day for it to all go wrong
get lost in yourself
deep inside
and mourn the missing
and things that died
Stay medicated
Stay alive
and wait the dawn's coming
slowly slipping,
tripping, out my mind




No comments:

Post a Comment