Tuesday, April 28, 2015

still KIDS


I can feel you withdraw
with every drawback
It's a symptom
the chronic illness
of the daily world
Duality and symmetrical
we all live 2 lives
feet planted apart
It keeps us together
Humanity makes no
sense to me
but I don't think there's blame
to place
it's inherent vice
Chaos undefined
the random plot points
twists and turns
we can never know
Jus play guessing games
Sometimes the path of the night
is completely altered by a
quick car ride
when I come in
she cuts me down with
Ice Blues
aloof and suspicious
Asking questions
she already could answer
I try to explain
the unpredictability of life
Destiny turns on the radio,
you listen to the song
Rusty and high
I fail my philosophy exam
I know I made sense to her
at some points at least
but she dismissed them
and I can't make much case
She's only so mad
at my state
but I saw the look
in her eyes,
cold and deep set
It send a clear message
her eyes told me
she wasn't in the mood
to listen to my incessant,
inane chatter
my trite lectures
and never ending side stories
I can't blame her
I wouldn't enjoy it myself
I tell her
No need to be so dark
plus
I hate competing
with you
A flash of faint smile
and I leave her be....
for a lil while at least

To love is to die
but its better than 100 lives
that lived to old age
It's more perfect


No comments:

Post a Comment