Saturday, April 20, 2019

Eliseium *4dfb*

alone in the dark I wonder
at home in the dark I ponder
alone in the park I wander
to feel the spark I want her
not a stalker, jus misunderstood
all of my life, I’m a
hopeless romantic
with a bouquet of flowers
and a fresh sharp knife
like “the night he came home”
but I never left
I’ve jus been waiting
patiently for the One
somewhere she’s out there
and I am not done
waiting, waiting
fault and fracture
compare and contrast
til I find my Princess
who I will save
at last
from the misery and pain
of this never ceasing world
and she will understand that
She’s my Final Girl
We will join together
in blood simple splat act
that will render our souls complete
then fade to black
No turning back
savior save her
savor my Cherished
and with me
She will be

forever unblemished

No comments:

Post a Comment