deep brown
irides like bittersweet coca
I can lose myself in
your blonde and porcelain
all the way down
from neck to stiff
I need to drink
a sip of something soothing
my cup runeth over
half full of empty
I'm a jus lil drunk on
pure pheromones
your scent and shape
enticing temptation
hormones doing their job
look at that face
and worship thy body
prelude to a
kiss me with open eyes
so i can see
my passions reflected
refracting prismatic
You are a
rainbow in the dark
that I call my life
I soak in black sunshine
all light ended
so when that rare bright spot
shoots across my
permanent midnight sky
I celebrate it sincerely
for my good fortune,
there must be tribute
let me honor you now
sliding my tongue down
your taunt perfection
I want so badly
to tell you of this
love i have and
how it's all for you
But I can't right now unfortunately,
Mom taught me
to never speak with your
mouth full
No comments:
Post a Comment