Saturday, April 20, 2019

#gorewhoregalore

She's got cavity colors
and flawless teeth
matching her skin
kissable lovable lips
easy breezy and beautifu
Your really are
a cover girl
could be Cosmopolitian
like blood loss
but it's more likely
Rue Morgue or
even Fango
you belong in lights
and on t-shirts
that brilliant smile
beneath extended hair
tipped in pink
drive us wild
I'm stuck wishing
I could kiss her nose
and other special places
- I'll pay...
any price, no Vincent
All the boys
love Nancy, some
the girls as well
or they're too jealouse
to ever admit it
maybe she's born
with it or maybe it's
cosmetic surgical
who cares? Aesthetic is
as aesthetic does
and Honey, you
got the look
whether covered in
synthetic fabrics or
fake blood
bent over a bench
adorned on your
fans' walls
calendar girl
pin-up star
clothing model
gorewhore
you are simply
the best, we all
crave more and more
follow and like
queen of the screenshot
teasing us to the brim
and we beg for more
It's a special type
of lust that you inspire
it's great but same time
it's Horror-ible

No comments:

Post a Comment