It's such sick
compulsion
to want to love you
like I do
and I hold off the feeling
with all my might
it hurts not
to hurt you
I do my best to
but I am losing the fight
I wanna see her
hanging around
strung up and dripping
I wanna know
the feel of her flesh
that this knife is ripping
torn open now
we both have holes
in our chest
as I lay you down
in pieces
shall you rest
no Texas or chainsaw
cuz I want to savor
but still will be
a massacre
so let's go for a ride
my blushing bride
and my dark passenger
We can getaway
cruise to the coast
you and I,
murder-suicide
pale runs the ghost
All that remains
is our remains
of a life and love mispent
I bled for you
now I'm bleeding you
in this I help you repent
with your last breath stolen
and mine so swollen
it's jus as well
say my name
with a passion inflamed
and I promise to
see you in Hell
I'll be anticipating
your face in the flame
our bodies left behind
I've no soul
but your's to take
I claim my stake
making you
Forever mine
No comments:
Post a Comment