Wednesday, March 13, 2019

209Angel (livingdeadgirl)

She almost ruined
all I adore, e.g.
 my Queen
a killing moon
the epilogue
She almost tore apart
my witch house
as She did my heart
but I can't place
blame, tho I want
to so fucking badly
Cuz it was all me
I let Her in
I let Her hurt
and I miss Her
every hour of the day...
Her laugh, Her smile
the look in Her eyes
as She was about
to kiss me
kiss is kill
kiss is kill
everything in reverse
take me back there
please take me back
I truly fucking hate
my shallow grave
my inability to cry
and my malfunctioning heart
My world is empty
as meaningless as always
the stars lied above
and decided to misalign
for me, for us
now there is no Us
only yoU and
jus barely mySelf
Why does fate find
this need to tortment me?
Why did I have to
taste the alkaline of happiness?
Why do I need to know
sincere intense wonderful
predetermined love?
Why did I ever meet You
and how can I ever let go?
She was my death,
made of beautiful soft skin
in Her perfect form
I'm still bleeding
so badly inside
it's leaking thru the bandages
cuz I ripped down
my walls, only to be forced
to retreat further into
my personal abyss
and try to repair
It kills me to still
love Her and I
still love Her
and She doesn't give
a fuck. at All

No comments:

Post a Comment