Thursday, March 14, 2019

Afterlife with Archie series issues #6-66 (Limited Edition)

I'm in a dope house with Cole Sprouse
my Riverdale unvail, hope sprouts
no clouts- clouds when we go out
it's no doubt we smoke out
bitch back blow out
flip on the tv
see me show outs
But it won't last
it's like getting attached
to a horror film cast
or getting high to forget my past
that got me nowhere fast
wa feeling awesome
Like Jason Blossom playing possum
up until they caught him
Dad came and shot him
I need brand new
so sick at the bottom
Misery and Drugs-
yea I got em
got caught in Oxycontin
See you again like T the Creator
hooked up with Cheryl
even tho i hate her
red hair down there
don't care- I ate her
made her my ginger masturbator
then i got some Jughead
and like Mary and Fred
I jus said "see you later"
tried to kill myself and
got the shaft of the elevator
then I went with the dark side
like I'm Darth Vader
the Force was strong in me
Satan sang His song to me
and every word was on the key
Now I know I belong, born to be
evil, the Devil, I'm on that level
Now I Baal out, all out
til my world disheveled
unravelled, emotionally embezzled
Walking with a ghost
And I don't need a Malone
for the things that I post
a demon I host
inside I'm fried
and fuct up the most
I need to lodge a Veronica
or a pretty thing
that's into Chanukah
cover my bald with the yarmulke
if she really want it huh
jamming like a Yamaha
cuz Betty got a dark
like Lana I ride
to meet Sabrina
seen her on the otherside
Greenfield, low yield
then I died
not physically, you cannot see
but it's inside
the abyss is growing,
seeds a sowing
He who walks behind the rowing
my boat on a dead sea
scroll down and they see
eventually- that consequently
there is no me
nothing to see, so please, slowly
like Ke$ha: blow me

No comments:

Post a Comment