Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Dilaudidn't

Take me to
the days of user past
when I was ok,
when I could last
before I was an ex
man we had
a blast and I
was too blind
to realize that
and that's a fact
let's take it back
2 buses to the hood
1 hour til I'm good
go to places cuz I could
but prolly should not
cuz the block is hot
but wat choice do I got?
So I get wat I want
the bathroom I get off
hit my arm and
spliff some pot
my dude don't smoke a lot
but damn man, he can talk
I don't mind cuz it's his spot
so I kick for a minute
then I kick rocks
find solitude for another shot
time to kill like
a dead clock
Now I get the tingle I seek
with no habit to speak
there was no mountain
only the peak
and the flush of the rush
was enough to get weak
fix in the park
wipe up the leak
then head up the street
to wherever I may roam
I couldn't use the phone
unless I was at home
so if wifi's a no
I travel alone
destination unknown
like I'm Ruby Soho
hit JFK for a shot
to the head
my flag and train line
both come in red
"I'll be home at 3:30"
was the last text I read
"
I'm in love with Friday
when I get paid
cuz I get Kool
with some Ade
hustle a few
so my bill is nil
and my day is made
Plus after the bus
I can chill
but another pill's
a must so I bust
down, then I can write
or sweeten my appetite
partaking in any delight
that I like while
high like a flight
in a lil bit hit my kit
feeling so light
wait to see
wat occurs for me
unexpectedly
later this night
maybe it's jus
from a day getting right
But for this moment
my future's so bright

No comments:

Post a Comment