Sunday, March 17, 2019

ReanimatHer

After she ripped out
my heart, I
think it's only fair
that I cut her throat
jus repaying the favor
since I have to live
like that, then
she should live like this
I hate that I
damaged her voice box
since did so love
our conversations
but at least now
she can't complain
as every talk will
literally be one sided
If I inject that
neon green liquid,
I can restore stasis
making my life better
ironically thru a needle hole
greedy, yes I know
plus I wonder if there
will still be a full
and complicated soul
in that non ticking chest
alive as the dead living
with our sins unforgiven
Can we ever be truly
fully functional?
try to quench this
sciene based insanity
unkowning at best
I wish us
placid and placate
like spirits at rest
there is only one chance
like a true
or false test
Suppose I'll jus
have to try
I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment